This is a place for a group a bloggy friends who love to take photographs.
Topics are varied but all taken throughout Australia.

Therefore all the photographs on this blog belong to members of Snappy Friends. Please do not reproduce or use any images without our permission.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Begonia's.......

Well the first couple are not Begonia's - well that I know of.........
if you know what they are can you please tell me........
Any ideas what this is...........
then i got to see the most amazing Begonia display............these are huge........
So many colours...........
enjoy...........


This one is my favourite.........

Snapped by Chookyblue

6 comments:

Exuberant Color said...

Begonia flowers are so beautiful! I wonder if the first flower is a type of anemone.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh wow Chooky just popping in for a sticky beak....these begonias are just beautiful!

Ozjane said...

I do not know what "that is" but have it in my garden and it seems a bit like the salvia family and reacts in the same manner with frost.

shez said...

beautiful pics Chooky,we have a big begonia display in Ballarat.xx

Lina said...

I have the first one... they call hardy Begonia...

Our photos said...

Beautiful photos!
Big hug, Sonnja