Sunday, May 29, 2011

Farm Gates.........

Since it is farm day I went with farm gates for my gates post............I have been thinking about this for weeks and I was in a beautiful big town and saw lots of gorgeous house gates then thought oh well most of you live in towns and would see them so I went with some big gates................
I love all the different patterns the cross bracing makes..........
Lets start with the perfect farm gate here..........swings well..........easy to open and close..........this one is a new gateway.......
pretty old gate way here..........unlatch the gate and you probably have to carry or drag it open..............
this one has seen better days and thankfully we never open it............this one you have to balance to keep it standing up or it may fall over on you............
this is the gate to the area where I let the chooks out to run..............we had to add the other gate to the top to make it a little higher when some of the chooks started flying over......
and here is a little chook gate to let them out for a pick.........
what do the gates look like at your place???
Snapped by Chookyblue

1 comment:

jodie said...

I like the chook gate, very cute!