Wednesday, November 11, 2009

week 7- work

Photo Challenge
Week 7
Work.

I am lucky enough to have this view from my desk at work.

Attunga

This....... I see every morning when I get to the top of the stairs.

Attunga

We have flowers delivered each week. This week had the most amazing Kangaroo Paws as part of the arrangement.
I love this colour.

Attunga

Attunga

Attunga

A wisteria covered arch which was magnificent a few weeks ago.

Attunga

The rose garden......... I took these a few weeks ago they are now a bit burnt and do not look this beautiful.

Attunga

Attunga

Attunga

3 comments:

Cubby House Crafts said...

Gee! Not sure if I would get any work done with that to look at!Lol! Great pics! Lisa

karenshopes said...

Wow lovely work surroundings. My work window has bars on..... No I'm not in prison lol.. although it feels like it sometimes. They are security bars. I have a picture taped to my desk of Machu Pichu which helps me feel a little better. Make sure you take time to smell those roses.
Karen

Annie said...

That's looking like the hospital or the gardens. My sister was in hospital a couple of years ago in Adelaide and we enjoyed some lovely gardens like that.