Saturday, March 6, 2010

signs

If you live in South Australia at the moment all you see is signs. It is a state election next Saturday and these horrid things blot the landscape where ever you look. I am so glad that this is the last election they are able hang these stupid signs.
I HATE THEM.


Over night 2 weeks ago every power pole, post or fence became covered in them.

I don't condone graffiti but this put a smile on my face the other day driving home from the shops.



Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
Blockin' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign

I loved that song.

4 comments:

Kim said...

oh I hate political signs too :( I think that any signs not taken down within 48 of elections the candiadate's party should pay a hefty fine for littering .....great song too

Chookyblue...... said...

yes they should be banned.......but we get a lol out of this posters...........

Cubby House Crafts said...

Oh I agree, and then there all the junk mail that comes with them!
Lisa

Monika said...

Oh, yes! They certainly are out and about, aren't they?? And the worst thing is that once it is all over, they don't take them down for a very long time!!!
Good Post on signs - the bad ones!!