Thursday, April 22, 2010

Photo Challenge - Red

Hello Everyone, My name is Jodie and I am a Snappy Friend! Although with my
lack of posting you may be forgiven for forgetting all about me.

I had a quick chat with the Chookster earlier this week and I assured her
that the camera had been out and I would download the pics later in the
week.

Well it is now later in the week!! I am SO FAR BEHIND with our challenges
that the ones I have missed aren't even on the side bar anymore! I do
remember Red was one and it is the one I have chosen to make my comeback
with.

We went up to the Big Smoke this past Sunday and walked along the riverside.
The pics above illustrate some of the redness that abound...............

My personal favourite is the last one. Inside a dark shed that splash of red amongst the white. I would like to have gotten closer to avoid the bike in the picture but there were lots of people about and I wasn't brazen enough to strut in there :)

3 comments:

karenshopes said...

I like the glimpse of the bike in the picture
very creative.Welcome back.
Karen

Chookyblue...... said...

love all the red in the pics........it is amazing what you see when you look........I missed red........

Leanne said...

Well done missing friend. Lots of lovely redness there.