This is a place for a group a bloggy friends who love to take photographs.
Topics are varied but all taken throughout Australia.

Therefore all the photographs on this blog belong to members of Snappy Friends. Please do not reproduce or use any images without our permission.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Changes..........

Wow the difference of a few hours..............I didn't realise until I was just going thru my pics I had all these pics of the same spot...........all on the same day but look at the changes of light and shadows.........
my favourite.........
the mighty Murray River..........

Snapped by Chookyblue

2 comments:

Leanne said...

You never seem to notice light until you take pictures. The Murray is such a picturesque place.

The Clip Cafe said...

Isn't it amazing how different photo's can be at different times of the day - love the 2nd one lots :-) Love taking pics too - just joined the blog :-D