This is a place for a group a bloggy friends who love to take photographs.
Topics are varied but all taken throughout Australia.

Therefore all the photographs on this blog belong to members of Snappy Friends. Please do not reproduce or use any images without our permission.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Paper!

I have been thinking for a while now about this paper challenge, and remembered this morning the paper clip necklaces we made in primary school, so had a trip to Mums to see if she had them.


Of course Mum still has them! Also found a paper covered tin I made Dad for fathers day back when I was a Brownie! The old magazine underneath is an Australian Home journal dated July 1st, 1953


The paperclips are wrapped with colourful contact paper


Just couldn't resist a few quickly made newspaper roses and taking a pic with them amongst the Allysum!

I really enjoyed this challenge and my little trip down memory lane!!lol!

Lisa
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Well done you. I haven't done paper but I popped out from work today and did the gate snaps.

Chookyblue...... said...

much more exciting then my paper pic...........