Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fresh paddocks..............


Challenge this week "fresh"
–adverb newly: recently; just now
this little water hole is covered with lily pads since the rain and Friday when I was mustering sheep I found it full of yellow lily flowers and I didn't have the camera it was magical..........

today all I could find were these coupe of sad flowers I was so disappointed............

so off I went to see what else I could find around the paddocks
freshly filled water hole with a storm brewing...........

not the best pic but these yellow balls are scattered around the place............


a gorgeous bulb 

and another different one........it is amazing what pops up when we have rain..........
these mushrooms popped up in a pot at the house...........

more paddock pics fresh seed heads from a grass..........

puff ball.............

–adjective (of a cow) having recently given birth to a calf

Snapped by Chookyblue

4 comments:

Leanne said...

I have been pondering Fresh. Good to see things are blooming after the rain. Love the mushroom snap and of course the calves.

Cubby House Crafts said...

Great Pictures!

Teodo said...

Oh oh my husband loves these photos.
I write this comment for him ......but I love your pics too.
ciao ciao

jodie said...

all looks lovely and green Chook. A bit of rain does wonders.