Monday, February 15, 2010

"Fresh"

To me "fresh" is morning the beginning of the day when all is new.
So it was a walk out Grange Jetty this morning with the sun coming up.

Photo challenge "Fresh"

Photo challenge "Fresh"

Photo challenge "Fresh"

These old guys were a treat I stopped and had a chat they were solving the problems of the world.

Photo challenge "Fresh"

They even caught some fish which is the other reason I headed out the jetty a few words always go with "fresh" for me.
Fresh Fish
Fresh Eggs
Fresh Bread

Photo challenge "Fresh"

You don't get much fresher than this.

Photo challenge "Fresh"

Photo challenge "Fresh"

It isn't particularly hot today so I thought this would be fresh........... a swim

Photo challenge "Fresh"

and by the look on this fellows face it was more than fresh, it was cold getting into the water.

Photo challenge "Fresh"

I think this old fellow was thawing his bait I love the ever hopeful seagulls just waiting.

Photo challenge "Fresh"

4 comments:

Monika said...

What great photos! Is this a closed blog or can anyone join in?? I love my camera and taking photos, especially macro!
I usually follow your blog "The Stitching Room" but will follow this too!

Chookyblue...... said...

it is fun doing the challenges again.........they had better luck today with the fishing..........lol.......not big fish but at least you had some for the photos

Shirley said...

You missed out an important one that you were all doing - enjoying the FRESH AIR.
Love the photo's.
Shirley.x

jodie said...

great shots Leanne. Yes, that man's expression does say "fresh"!